Friday, November 12, 2010

TEACHER STUDENT RELATIONSHIPS

I have been lucky enough through out my academic life to have teachers experts in their fields and affable and benign in their attitudes and character. Teacher student relationship is beyond the boarders of sex type and age limit.This is an honest and pure relationship that should not be move towards in wrong directions. This is my belief. But reality is quite different.


Two months ago, I joined a course of Computer where a male, young teacher was assigned to deliver the lectures to female students at a Women University. I keenly observed the behaviour of all the students during this course.


I noticed that during the first day of class,many female young students assessed the male young teacher at the standard of their imaginary or real boy friends or life-partners. If teacher's dressing is impressive and he smiles , it means 90% girls get into trap and begins to think that he might be her boy friend. But......... to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment