Thursday, November 11, 2010

DEODORANT BODY SPRAY- NEXT

Deodorant are substances applied to the body to eliminate body odor caused by bacterial breakdown of perspiration. You are happy when your friend and passerby ask you "which perfume are you using and it smells dreamy. Please let me know the name?"


When we go to buy a best deodorant, we keep in mind three things.

  1.  It smells great.
  2. The smell is strong enough to stay with you all the day long.
  3. My pocket can allow me to purchase that.
This week i found a deodorant that meets all above qualities. It smells great, long lasting even for two days and price wise you can say cheap one. Very first day when i used it, everybody inquired me about the deodorant. Everybody thought it would be very expensive perfume but this is not.
Time is now to put the cat out of the bag .Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Yes it is next net deodorant body spray.
It is available in 150ml can.
I am using the blue one.
Availability:  All leading stores of Lahore
Price:           Rs. 179  yes believe me this is real price.
Now you must try it Once!







0 comments:

Post a Comment