Monday, December 13, 2010

ACNE TREATMENT


Every youngster faces the problem of acne. But dear don’t worry! I am sure you will defeat it. I have got a technique to kick it out. I applied it to me first and I got 100% result. I have shared it with my friends as well and they all were benefited. Best and most effective acne treatment is considered very expensive but through psychological help and little attention and no money, you can get rid of acne. Yes! It is possible.
Now I am going to let the cat out of the bag. This is a reality that you have acne prone face so what!
Say yourself "Everybody goes through this phase and I am also going through it."

Requirement: 
  • A few minutes.
  • Needs your concentration.
    Psychological Exercise:
    Here is an exercise for mild acne that you have to do daily every third hour.
    • Sit in a relaxed posture.
    • Relax your shoulders. Don't feel burden. Relax completely.
    • Close your eyes.
    • Say yourself "I have 1 or 2 acne on my face and it will be removed very soon."  
    • Repeat it for 3 minutes.
    • Now imagine for 5 seconds that your face has no acne anymore.
    • Open your eyes.
    • Deep breathe now.

    Now you have done. You have taken a very expensive dose of acne removal within minutes.  Continue.............................................



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment